Richard joined the UniqueHR team in 2006 and contributes a wealth of safety knowledge and expertise to our organization.
Richard has over two decades of safety and senior management knowledge from extremely diversified environments such as oil & gas, medical, construction and general industries.
Richard has been an active authorized Occupational Safety and Health administration (OSHA) Trainer since 1995. This designation was awarded through training sessions and instruction through the Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service as well as through the University of Texas in Arlington OSHA Training Institute.
Richard has also been an authorized Petroleum Education Council (PEC) Instructor since 2006. This authorization was achieved through extensive training sessions with the PEC, and allows an instructor to train and teach the SafeLand and SafeGulf safety orientation for many of the operators in the oil and gas industry.
Richard brings this skill set to our clients and much more, but his routine services to our client companies include:
- Safety Program Development
- Safety Manual Development and Implementation
- Safety Meetings and Trainings in Respective Fields and Industries
- Jobsite Inspections and Audits
- Specific Training for Certifications
- Risk Assessment Analysis of Business Safety Practices and Procedures
- Accident, Incident and Near Miss Investigations
Richard also works closely with our staffing division−Unique Employment Services to provide safety support and consultation as needed.